Here’s another indie game that promises to be great. Developer claims that Interstellar Marines is like no first person shooter you played and that this game is very immersive and as they say: “You’ll doubt just where reality stopped and the game began.”
Well at first I doubted I’ll even like a indie first person shooter but after giving it a shot I too believed. Even though you can only play the game in-browser at the moment…it just looks awesome, I couldn’t believe my eyes I was playing in a browser. The weapons look and feel so real, every move you make the gun jolts left or right, up or down. It’s unbelievable !
At the moment you can only play three “game modes”:
You can try out the game for free here: Interstellar Marines Official Website
Interstellar Marines is an AAA, FPS, Sci-fi, action and adventure game with an original and unpredictable storyline featuring single and cooperative gameplay, with heavy focus on realism. Planned as a trilogy and targeted at a 17+ audience, the game is currently being developed for PC. In time it’s aimed at the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Set in a believable future, the player is a newly enlisted Special Forces soldier, equipped with the latest in weaponry, armour and gadgets that will embark on a breathtaking adventure. A world filled with challenging scenarios and heart pounding situations that in time draws you deeper into an ongoing plot.
- Heavy focus on creating a thick realistic feeling of immersion through graphics, sound and game play.
- Single player or up to four players cooperative game play.
- A number of different interactive environments, ranging from claustrophobic space stations to large outdoor levels.
- Persistent character development and skill system
- Non-linear game play and open ended level design
- Freely customizable weapons simulation
- Captivating epic storyline written with focus on the co-operative part of the game
Genre: FPS, Sci-fi, action and adventure game
Release Date: N/A
Developer: Zero Point Software A/S
Publisher: it’s AAA Indie, baby!