If you ever wanted to easily create bootable flash disks or USB sticks, here’s how.
WinToFlash is a free program that lets you do it easy and very fast.
1. First download WinToFlash from the official site.
2. Start WinToFlash and hit “Windows Setup transfer Wizard” and click “Next”.
3. Select the location of your windows installation (CD/DVD-ROM / folder) and the location of your USB drive and hit “Next”. I’ve mounted a virtual image (iso) into Daemon Tools.
4. Accept the License Agreement.
5. You will be warned that the USB Drive will be formatted, hit “OK”.
6. Wait for the process to complete.
Now you have a bootable Windows USB Disk, easy right?
Note: This tutorial works for: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003/2008